MasterClean is the Sole Distributor of BRShield in Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan!
BRProtect 180 Days Self-Disinfecting Antimicrobial Coating is a reactive saline quaternary ammonium compound, which provides long-lasting antiviral and antimicrobial coatings to any surface it is applied to. The effectiveness can be assured for up to 180 days. This coating is specifically designed to greatly reduce the risk of cross contamination and the subsequent spread of pathogenic organisms from one person to another, with physical means rather than chemical means, making it much safer and durable.
Therefore, this method precludes the transfer of the SARS-CoV-2, monkeypox or any other viruses, suitable for use at household and public spaces such as school campus, nursing home, warehouse, shop, office, escalator, lift, car interior etc. It protects buttons, handles, seats etc. from becoming disease transmission medium.
How Does It Work?
The principle behind the coating is simple, the silane quaternary ammonium compound will be attached onto the surface with the help of electrostatic sprayer. The “bond” was formed with the positively-charged ions being attracted onto the surface. Virus and bacteria are naturally negatively-charged, COVID-19 or any other virus is nothing but a negatively charged RNA, thus, the coating will attract them onto the surface due to the electromagnetic force induced, and destroy their membranes.
Other chemical methods could cause mutation, which the micro-organisms within the space building up resistance against the substances applied. However, BRProtect Coating’s 100% physical approach can prevent that, being effective against 99% known pathogens with efficacy last for up to 180 days.
• Help prevent the transmission of COVD-19 and many other pandemic; Proven with lab reports, effective in killing 99.99% SARS-CoV-2 viruses
• 100% physical approach, no harmful chemicals involved, safe for human, pets and the environment
• Food Safe
• Last for up to 180 days, will not fall off even being wiped
• Both antibacterial and antiviral
• Helps control mould and odor as well
• Applicable for virtually any surfaces (including metals, wood, fabrics, porcelain, stoneware, plastic, glass and mirrors, leather, etc.)
• Great for stopping infections and reduce risk of cross contamination in public spaces
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will regular cleaning a treated surface remove BRProtect 180 Days Self-Disinfecting Antimicrobial Coating?
No! In fact, regular routine cleaning will only serve to enhance and optimize the efficacy of the treatment ensuring that the ongoing disinfection potential remains at maximum efficacy for at least 180 days.
2. Does BRProtect 180 Days Self-Disinfecting Antimicrobial Coating cause mutation and adaptation in micro-organisms and the “super-bug” problem?
No. It is because the treatment destroys pathogens through physical means not by chemical poisoning, so there is NO possibility of any organism building up immunity.
3. What is the difference between BRProtect 180 Days Self-Disinfecting Antimicrobial Coating protection and other antimicrobial solutions on the market?
There are two main discriminating characteristics that set BRProtect 180 Days Self-Disinfecting Antimicrobial Coating apart and in a league of its own.
First, it is NOT a disinfectant based on highly corrosive or toxic chemical activity with a very short term period of efficacy. BRProtect 180 Days Self-Disinfecting Antimicrobial Coating destroys pathogenic micro-organisms on contact using only a physical method of destruction.
Second, traditional disinfectant solutions are only effective for a very short period of time and once dry, their kill rate diminishes to zero very quickly. Because BRProtect 180 Days Self-Disinfecting Antimicrobial Coating’ works in a completely different way, by creating a very stable surface coating that destroys pathogenic organisms through physical contact rather than chemical poisoning.
These 2 characteristics also mean that BRProtect 180 Days Self-disinfecting Anti-microbial Coating can remain effective 24/7 for over 180 days following application, with safety ensured.
4. How do I know the BRProtect 180 Days Self-Disinfecting Antimicrobial Coating treatment process is safe?
BRProtect 180 Days Self-Disinfecting Antimicrobial Coating is fully certified and proven with lab reports to be 100% safe for use in any area where it might be applied.